An HTTP cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing.
Cookies are stored in your browser. The next time you are visiting this website, your browser will read the cookie information and send information to the website you are visiting.
www.factorybyribas.lt cookies are being used for:
- To ensure consistent website performance;
- To ensure the operation of the shopping cart;
- To collect the data on website traffic statistics;
- To provide the most relevant information and offers to you.
- Each time you visit our website or open an email from us, we access cookies stored on your computer.
To delete all cookies on your computer, follow the instructions provided by your browser developer (usually, by clicking “Help” button in the browser menu). Keep in mind that deleting our cookies will prevent you from using some of the features of the website.